- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer when you access certain web sites. Cookies allow the web site, amongst other aspects, to store and recover information about a user’s navigational habits or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
- WHICH COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
Our own cookies: Session cookies, which our server generates automatically for the maintenance of a session between different requests from the same browser.
Third party cookies: SSurfing on our web site implies the installation of Google Analytics cookies: Google Analytics uses its cookies in order to measure and analyse the statistics of the navigation of our visitors, to enable us to improve our offer of products and services. You can get more information here.
- CAN I NAVIGATE WITHOUT COOKIES?
Yes, but your user experience will be worse. You can deactivate cookies changing the configuration of your browser options.
- If you use Google Chrome more information here.
- If you use Firefox more information here.
- If you use Opera more information here.
- If you use Internet Explorer more information here.
- If you use Safari more information here.
If you use a different browser, we recommend searching the configuration of cookies in your preferences.