Mancor de la Vall
It belonged to Selva from the conquest of the Catalonians of the island, but gained its independence in the year 1925, the same year in which it had its first Town Hall the 2nd of August.
The church of Santa Llúcia, was declared 'Bien de Interés Cultural' (good for cultural interest) with the category of 'monument' in the year 2004. The first documental references date back to the year 1361. When the nucleus of Mancor grew and a church was built in the village, the oratory was abandoned and was given to the Town Hall of Selva in the year 1642. This action permitted a variety of changes to the building, the most outstanding being an entrance staircase in the year 1666, according to an inscription on one of the steps of the staircase.
Agriculture, livestock and hunting, and especially the production of oil and charcoal, were until recent years the basis of the economy of Mancor de la Vall. Owing to its proximity to Inca, the town also has a long tradition of shoe making which has been kept up until present days.